Construct a full steel structure third floor with composite roof deck (reinforced concrete on steel deck) for the high school building at Degla Maadi area, the scope of work covers:
– Prepare existing roof with necessary anchored footings for steel structure in coordination with concrete upgrading sub-phase contractor.
– Fabricate, paint with fire retard, transport and erect steel structure of 150 tons of built-up steel sections, including:
– Steel galvanized roof deck with total area of 1250 square meter.
– Concrete cast for roof deck with total qty of 250 cubic meter of reinforced concrete.
– Embed solar panels anchorage footings into concrete roof deck.
– Handover to last phase contractor for finishing.